09 Feb The Surprising Case for Coffee and Health
Are you a coffee lover?
If you’re like most people, coffee is something you consider a vice — a delightful, albeit indulgent, part of your diet.
The good news? There have been literally thousands of scientific studies proving the incredible health and disease-fighting benefits of coffee.
The not-so-good news? Almost NO ONE knows about it!
Introducing the first-ever Lifebook Loves Podcast episode — where Jon explores the amazing, life-changing benefits of coffee.
Click here to download the audio (right click the player and “save as”).
In this episode you’ll learn:
– Why drinking more coffee is one of the easiest and highest leverage moves you can make to improve your health and longevity
– The research that PROVES the innumerable benefits of coffee
– Why Jon became a passionate advocate for coffee and health
– Why not all coffee is created equal
– How Jon and his partner embarked on the quest to create the purest, healthiest coffee in the world
– Thanks so much for listening in!
Click here for a very special, limited-time offer (currently available in USA only).
With excitement and gratitude,
-The Lifebook Team