08 Sep The World’s Toughest Job (and 24 people who applied for it)
Now THIS is an amazing little experiment.
We can’t say much, lest we spoil the surprise, but we will tell you the basics…
Mullen (an advertising agency) posted a job ad last April with this description: World’s Toughest Job: Provides the Most Extraordinary Joy.
The requirements sounded nothing short of brutal:
- Standing up almost all the time
- Constantly exerting yourself
- Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
- Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
- No vacations
- The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
- No time to sleep
- Salary = $0
The job ad got 2.7 million impressions from paid ad placements. Only 24 people inquired. They interviewed via webcam, and their real-time reactions were captured on video.
Check out what happened below. Watch until the end for full impact.